As we all know that the 2020 West African Examination (WAEC) results were released today, which was announced by the head of WAEC of Nigeria, Mr Patrick Areghan.
We know that most of the WAEC candidates will be finding it difficult to check their results, which made us release this simple step by step guide on how to check it online without the use of a scratch card. All you need is the “Checker pin and Serial number” on the smart Identity card which were given to candidates during the exam.
Here are the step by step guide below, to check your WAEC results online;
1. Visit the WAEC 2019 result checking portal, waecdirect.org
2. Enter your WAEC Examination number in the required place.
3. Select year of examination, which is 2020.
4. Select your Exam type i.e School Candidate Results.
5. Enter the candidate smart number on your WAEC identity card.
6. Enter the card pin.
7. Last step is to click on submit button to get your 2020 WAEC result.
I think these will help us out to check our WAEC results, please share to friends and family to help them check theirs. Thanks