Our Nigeria Celebrities after acting the role of marriage in Home movies, in real-life things are not that easy as in the movie, many had broken heart because of their relationship which never last even when they love their spouse.
Here is the list of Celebrities with the shortest Marriage and painful break-up.
1. Chiego Alisigwe: A popular Nollywood Actress, a Model and Television Personality was born in Orlu, Imo State. She Married a Senior Police Officer, Tony Ebbe and the Marriage lasted for just 3 months in 2002. Chiego said her Marriage crashed because they were incompatible.
2. Monalisa Chinda: One of the most beautiful Nigerian actresses, who had a degree from theater art. Her first Marriage to Mr. Dejo Richard crashed over allegations of domestic violence, she said Dejo was a wife beater. The Marriage lasted less than 6 years they had a daughter, Tamar Chinda. She is now married to Mr. victor Coker.
3. Funke Akindele: A Famous Nigeria actress in Jennifer Diary was born August 24, 1977(aged 42) in Ikorodu, Lagos.
On May 26, 2012, Akindele married Adeola Kehinde Oloyede but the Marriage crashed on July 2013 for just a year over irreconcilable differences. She is now married to Abdul Rasheed Bello, Known as JJC skills and they have bouncing babies twins.
4. Toto Dike: An actress and a Petrochemical Engineer who was born in Portharcourt, River State on June 1985. She was married to Oluladunn Churchill in August 2015 and divorce in 2017. The Marriage which lasted 2 years Produced a lovely Son, Andre Churchill.
5. Olori Wuraola: Known as Zaynab Otiti Obanor, a Nigeria Queen and a former wife to First Class Traditional Ruler in Southwestern Nigeria, the Oni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi in 2016. The Marriage lasted just one year after Oni of Ife divorce her over infidelity claim but Wuraola claimed domestic violence led to their separation.
6. Omosede Gabriella Igbenedion: She is a Barrister and Politician. Hon. Omosede represented Ovia Federal Constituency. She had a Bachelor of Law Degree(L.L. S) from Kent University and Master in Diplomatic Studies from University of Westiminster in 2005. She was married for two years to the Prince and Grandson of Akenzua, Aven Akenzua. They had a son together.
7. Kenneth Okonkwo: Kenneth was born in Nsuka Enugu State on November 6, 1968 (aged 42years). A famous Nigeria Actor, who acted Living in Bondage as Mr. Andy Married the only Daughter of CPM General Overseer, Ogechi Ezekier. They had a divorce after 2 years of Marriage.
8. Stephanie Okereke: An Actress, film director and Model. She was married to Chikelue llanus but both Couples separated over accused of infidelity of one another. In 2012 Stephanie married Linus Idahosa.
9. Juliet Ibrahim: A Ghanian and Nollywood actress, and who is often refers to as the most beautiful West Africa woman by A-Listener Magazine. Juliet was born on March 3, 1986 (age 33) and was married to a pilot, Captain Kwado Safo that ended briefly. Juliet said the Marriage which had a son crashed over claim of her husband infidelity, and third-party interference from her inlaws.