Adrian Vandenberg (b. Adriaan van den Berg 31 Jan 1954)is a Dutch rock guitarist who was born and brought up in The Hague. Vandenberg is famous for being one of the guitarists in Whitesnake in the late 1980s and starting the Vandenberg band. In 2014, he formed a new band”Vandenberg’s Moonkings” and recorded a new album which was released in 2014.
Read on for Adrian Vandenberg Bio-Age-Married-Daughter-Wife-Family-Net Worth-Height, and more.
Adrian Vandenberg Age and Birthday
Adrian Vandenberg is 66 years of age as of 2020, he was born on 31 Jan 1954, in The Hague, Netherlands. He celebrates his birthday on 31 Jan every year and his birth sign is Aquarius.
Adrian Vandenberg Height and Weight
Adrian stands at a height of 6′ 5″ (1.98 m) inches and Weighs average He also appears to be gigantic in stature in his photos. Vandenberg has blond hair, however, his body measurements are currently unavailable.
Adrian Vandenberg Education
Adriana Vandenberg attended and graduated from the Univesity in the Dutch city of Arnhem. However, there is no much information about his educational background.
Adrian Vandenberg Family
Adrian Vandenberg Parents
Adriana Vandenberg was born and raised by her parents in The Hague, Netherlands. Our efforts to find out more about his family came to no avail as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of Vandenberg’s parents is still unclear. It is also not known if he has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Adrian Vandenberg Married, Adrian Vandenberg Daughter
Adrian has not gone public with her relationship, it is not publicly known whether he is married or in a relationship. His partner/ wife will be updated as soon as possible. However, he has been in at least one relationship before which bore him a daughter.
Adrian and his former partner had a daughter in 1999. Details about Adriana Vandenberg’s daughter are rather scarce and unavailable. However, he separated from the mother of his child in 2002. Since then, he has maintained a focus on raising his daughter.
Adrian Vandenberg Net Worth
Adrian Vandenberg has an estimated Net Worth of $15 Million as of 2020. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a guitarist. Through his various sources of income, Vandenberg has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Adriana Vandenberg Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Adriana
Adriana Vandeberg Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Adriaan van den Berg
- Popular As: Adriana Vandenberg
- Gender: Male
- Occupation/Profession: Guitarist
- Nationality: American
- Race/Ethnicity: Dutch
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Adriana Vandenberg Birthday
- Age/How Old?: 66 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Date of Birth: 31 January 1954
- Place of Birth: The Hague, Netherlands
- Birthday: 31st January
Adriana Vandenberg Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height/How Tall?: 6’5″ (1.98 m)
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Blonde
Adriana Vandemnerg Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Not Available
- Mother: Not Available
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Not Known
- Wife/Spouse: Not Known
Adriana Vandenberg Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $15 Million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Guitarist
Adriana Vandenberg House and Cars
- Place of living: To be Updated
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Adrian Vandenberg Moonkings
In late 2013, Adriana Vandenberg started his own band known as Mooonkings. The band consists of four-member, Vandenberg (Guitarist,) Jan Hoving (Vocals), Mart Nijen-Es (Drums), and Sem Christoffel (Bass). On February 21, 2014, the band released their first album “Moonkings on Mascot” on Mascot Recordings.
Adriana Vandenberg Whitesnake
- Adriana Vandenberg was initially drawn nearer to join Whitesnake in the mid-1980s, having intrigued David Coverdale with his guitar aptitudes, yet in addition to his songwriting ability and his capacity as a band chief. He at first declined, because of the achievement of his own band Vandenberg and their Top 40 hit, “Consuming Heart.”
- By 1986, nonetheless, with pressure from the record organization to turn out to be increasingly business and their prosperity hitting a level, he yielded lastly disbanded Vandenberg, consenting to join Coverdale in Whitesnake. At first, he was employed as a meeting performer, assisting with finishing their eponymous collection Whitesnake (known as 1987 in Europe) after a mass-terminating of the first musicians by Coverdale. He contributed the solo to their No. 1 hit “Here I Go Again,” however guitarist John Sykes played the entirety of the other lead and musicality guitar on the collection.
- After a very effective world visit and broad airplay for their 3 recordings on MTV, van cave Berg co-composed the entirety of the music to the subsequent collection Slip of the Tongue. The injury kept him from recording for the collection, so Coverdale enrolled Steve Vai to record both lead and cadence guitar.
- Van sanctum Berg was adequately mended to play with the band, in a double guitar job close by Vai, for the visit supporting the collection. After Whitesnake was disbanded in 1990, he returned as a feature of other Whitesnake manifestations, for example, the 1994 Whitesnake’s Greatest Hits get-together/visit. He by and by co-composed the melodies for the 1997 collection Restless Heart with Coverdale. This time, he made light of the entirety of the guitars on this stripped, soul-filled collection, getting some distance from his notable stone/metal neo-old style hacks and towards his unique principle impact, Jimi Hendrix.
- Additionally, Adriana Vandenberg worked together with Coverdale on the Whitesnake unplugged acoustic collection, Starkers in Tokyo.
- After Whitesnake, he played in the band Manic Eden, which additionally highlighted previous Little Caesar artist Ron Young, and Adrian’s previous Whitesnake bandmates bassist Rudy Sarzo and drummer Tommy Aldridge.
- The band split up when Adrian participated in Whitesnake’s 1994 Greatest Hits get-together/visit. He has since come back to painting and is a cultivated artificially glamorize craftsman, having made the spread workmanship for both the Heading for a Storm and Alibi albums.
- When Whitesnake played in van sanctum Berg’s nation of origin, the Netherlands, he made a “shock visitor appearance,” doing as such at the June 2008 Arrow Rock Festival in Nijmegen, where he joined the flow line-up for a presentation of “Here I Go Again”. He additionally played with them on the Sweden Rock Festival in 2011 alongside Bernie Marsden.
Frequent Asked Questions About Adriana Vanden Berg
Who is Adriana Vandenberg?
Adriana Vandenberg is a Dutch rock guitarist well known for his success as one of the guitarists in the Whitesnake band in the late 1980s. He is also known for starting his own band Vandenberg in 1981.
Why did Adrian Vandenberg leave Whitesnake?
Adriana Vandenberg left Whitesnake because he wanted to stop altogether because he was kind of worn out on the road. He also refused to move back in Whitesnake after Coverdale resurrected the band in 2002.