Fans are eagerly anticipating the release date of Black Clover Chapter 291 as well as spoilers for the mangas upcoming Chapter.
The Black Clover manga series is written and illustrated by Yuki Tabata and released in 2015. The story follows a young boy named Asta, as he fights to become ‘Wizard King’.
The series is followed by fans all over the world and sits at 7.72 on MyAnimeList. Thousands of fans are now waiting for the release of the next chapter.
When will Black Clover Chapter 291 be released?
Black Clover chapter 291: Release date
- The release date for Chapter 291 of Black Clover is set for Sunday, 25th April 2021.
This date has been confirmed on the official Viz Media website.
The first three and last three (latest) chapters are available to read on Viz for free, however, to read the rest of the book you have to join Shonen Jump! for $1.99USD/£1.44GBP a month. You may trial membership for a week, after this period you will be charged.
If you want to watch the popular anime version of Black Clover, you can do this on Crunchyroll.
Black Clover chapter 291: Release times
The newest chapter of Black Clover (291) is expected to release at midnight JST. The English translations should therefore release a few hours later at the following times:
- Pacific time: 10 AM.
- Central time: 12 PM.
- Eastern time: 1 PM.
- British time: 6 PM.
- Central Eastern time: 7 PM.
- India time: 10:30 PM.
Please note: Times are currently correct but could be subject to change.
Black Clover chapter 291: Spoilers
At the time of writing this article, only brief spoilers have been released online. We expect more to release in the lead up to the release. Here are the ones we were able to find:
- Zora and Magna arrive to try and save Jack.
- The Twin devils can be seen turning into dust.
- Nacht is looking serious as he is covered in blood.
- Nacht reveals what his motives are.
- After using his devil union form for a long period of time, Asta can be seen in pain.
- As he has exerted himself, Asta is unable to use his devil form for at least 30 minutes.
- Nacht says that the triad is at the level of a superior demon, 30 minutes will be difficult for others.
- Magna and Dante fight while Zora watches them.
- Magna seems stronger of the two and briefly overpowers him by punching Dante in the face.
- Most of the chapter will focus on the fight between Dante and Magna.
In the meantime, you can catch up with previous chapters on the Viz Media website.