English star Brian Conley is one of the successful TV Show Host. He has ranked on the list of those famous people who were born on August 7, 1961. He is one of the Richest TV Show Host who was born in England. He also has a position among the list of Most popular TV Show Host. Brian Conley is 1 of the famous people in our database with the age of 58 years old.
Brian Conley has become a household name thanks to his impressive acting appearances and singing skills. How much do you know about the EastEnders actor?
- Full name: Brian Paul Conley
- Date of birth: August 7th, 1961
- Age: 59 years (as of 2021)
- Place of birth: Paddington, London, UK
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity: White
- Profession: Comedian, singer, and actor
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m)
Brian Conley’s biography
Brian was born on August 7th, 1961. Not much about his family background is available. However, Brian Conley’s brother is Alan Conley, and his father was a taxi driver. Growing up, Brian had a passion for entertainment.
How old is Brian Conley?
He is currently 59 years old. He will be turning 60 years on August 7th, 2021.
Where was Brian Conley born?
He was born in Paddington, London, England. He studied Performing Arts at the Barbara Speake Stage School.
Brian Conley the comedian started working at the age of 16 years as a cabaret performer. In his 40+ years in the entertainment industry, he has starred in multiple award-winning television sitcoms.
He has been the host of The Brian Conley Show and presented the Royal Variety Performance on eight occasions. He has also acted in several television shows and movies.
He has been featured in the following shows.
As a presenter
- Simply the Best! LWT’S Most Memorable Moments (1998)
- The National Lottery: We’ve Got Your Number (1999)
- Royal Variety Performance (1999)
- Judgement Day (2003)
- Let Me Entertain You (2006 – 2007)
- The New Paul O’Grady Show (2006, 2009)
- Dirty Rotten Cheater (2007)
- Brian Conley’s Timeline (2014)
- The TV That Made Me (2015 – 2016)
- Buy It Now (2018)
As an actor
- Survivors (1977) as Michael
- Outside Chance (1993) as Kenny Conway
- Time After Time (1994 – 95) as Kenny Conway
- Privates (1999)
- The Grimleys (1999 – 2000) as Doug ‘Dynamo’ Digby
- Busy Buses (2002 – 2005) as the Narrator and the characters
- The Life and Times of Vivienne Vyle (2007) as Chris Connor
- Last of the Summer Wine (2008) as Boothroyd
- EastEnders (2021) as Terry Cant
As a guest/performer
- Make Me Laugh (1982)
- Punchlines! (1983 – 84)
- Knees-Up (1983 – 84)
- The Laughter Show (1984 – 85)
- Live from Her Majesty’s (1984 – 87)
- The Keith Harris Show (1985)
- Five Alive (1987)
- Laughs from the Palladium (1987)
- You Bet! (1991)
- Telethon Night Out (1992)
- Royal Variety Performance (1993)
- Surprise Surprise (1993 – 94)
- Children in Need (1996)
- Royal Variety Performance (1996)
- Family Fortunes (2001)
- SMTV Gold (2003)
- The Wright Stuff (2005)
- Comic Relief in da Bungalow (2005)
- D*ick and Dom in da Bungalow (2006)
- The Best of the Royal Variety (2006)
- Grumpy Old New Year (2006)
- The Wright Stuff (2007 – 09)
- Comedy Map of Britain (2007)
- The Grumpy Guide to… Youth Culture (2007)
- Cash in the Celebrity Attic (2008)
- Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway (2009)
He has acted in the films below.
- Cinderella: The Show Must Go On (1986) as Dandini
- West is West (1987) as Sue’s friend
- Circus (2000) as Bruno
- Hotel! (2001) as Inspector Cochrane
- Dream (2001) as Charlie Allen
- Arthur’s Dyke (2001) as Dave
- Cruise of the Gods (2002) as self
- Equilibrium (2002) as Reading Room Proprietor
- Marple: By the Pricking of My Thumbs (2006) as Eric Johnson
- I Am Bob (2007) as the Compere
Away from comedy and acting, Brian has also produced songs. They include,
- Sings (1993)
- Stage to Stage (1996)
- Songs from the Shows (2002)
- Brian Conley Sings (2002)
- Let the Good Times Roll (2002)
Awards and achievements
Brian has won awards and nominations in his career. They include:
- In 1995, he won the Most Popular Comedy Performer award during the National Television Awards.
- In 1996, during the Olivier Awards, he was nominated for the Best Musical Actor award.
- In 2000, he was nominated for the Most Popular Comedy Performer awards during the National Television Awards.
- In 2004, he won the Most Popular Performer award during the Manchester Evening News Theatre Awards.
- In 2008, he won the TMA Best Performance in a Musical Award.
Brian Conley’s new TV show – EastEnders
Conley appeared in EastEnders on May 18th, 2021. He plays Sonia Jackson’s long lost father, Terry Cant – aka “Rocky” in the show. Apart from being desperate to win his daughter’s affections, Terry is a smooth-talking cheeky chappie who is not afraid to use his charm on ladies.
EastEnders concerns the stories and struggles of working families living in Walford, a fictional borough in London’s East End. The television soap opera debuted in 1985 on the British Broadcasting Corporation BBC One channel. It has soon become one of the most popular shows in the United Kingdom.
How much is Brian Conley’s net worth?
According to Idol NetWorth, his net worth is estimated at $20 million.
Brian Conley’s wife and children
Conley is a husband and a father to two daughters. He got married to Anne Marie on August 4th, 1996, in a ceremony at a Stoke Poges chapel, Buckinghamshire. The couple has two daughters, Amy and Lucy.
Where does Brian Conley live?
Brian Conley’s house is located in Windsor.
Social media presence
Brian has 62.1k and 60.4k followers on Twitter and Instagram, respectively. His accounts are as follows.
Brian Colney has been active in the entertainment industry for a while now. He is famous for playing award-winning roles in many popular movies and TV shows. He is a role model to many young and upcoming singers, comedians, and actors.