Nigeria’s First Lady Aisha Buhari turned 49 yesterday. The beautiful wife of President Muhammadu Buhari is an interesting character.
Here are eight quick things to know about her as compiled by:
- Aisha Buhari was born on February, 11 1971.
- She was born into the family of Nigeria’s first Defence Minister, Muhammadu Ribadu in Adamawa state.
- She got married to President Muhammadu Buhari on December 2nd, 1989.
- She is a mother of five children with a grand child.
5 She has a Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration from Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) and a Masters Degree in International Affairs and Strategic studies from the Nigerian Defence Academy, Kaduna.
6. She speaks fluently in English and Arabic
7. She closed her beauty saloon after her husband emerged President.
8. She initially pursued a career in beauty and fashion.