Debbie Matenopoulos is an American actress, celebrated journalist and TV host who is best known for her two Emmy Award Nominations. She attended John Rudolph Tucker High School before she proceeded to Virginia Commonwealth University where she studied for one year.
Debbie then transferred to the Journalism Department at New York University she interned at MTV while she was still in college. She then became a member of the women’s fraternity Alpha Omicron Pi. and moved up the ranks and soon became the story coordinator for UnFiltered.
Debbie then debuted in the entertainment industry at the age of 17 in 1997. She was hired as an MTV production assistant. She also became the youngest person in history to hold a permanent position on daytime network television. Barbara Walters handpicked her to be among the five first co-hosts on ABC’s venerable talk show The view. It was Walters’ new talk show.
After the view, she also went on to host shows like Good Day Live at FOX, the Emmy-Nominated Instant Beauty Pageant The Style Network. She also hosted E! shows, Live from the Red Carpet, The Daily 10, Fashion Police among others Debbie was influential in the launch of the TV Guide channel where she was one of the first on-camera hosts.
Debbie is 45 years old as of 2019, she was born on 13 December 1974, in Richmond, Virginia, United States. She celebrates her birthday on 13 December every year and her birth sign is Sagittarius. Debbie will be 46 years old on Dec. 13, 2021.
Height and Weight
Debbie stands at an average height and has moderate weight. She appears to be quite tall in stature if her photos, relative to her surroundings, are anything to go by. However, details regarding her actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
Debbie Matenopoulos Family
Debbie is of Greek Ancestry because she was born to her father Nicolaos T. Matenopoulos who is a furniture maker and her mother Efrosini is a hair stylist. Debbie also grew up alongside her two siblings, Ike Matenopoulos and a sister Maria Matenopoulos Thurman. Her father was stricken by ALS and later died in 2012.
Debbie Matenopoulos Husband, Jon Falcone
She married Jay Faires, the president of Music at Lions Gate Entertainment and also founder of Mammoth Records on July 5, 2003 . In March 2008, the couple separated. On November 12, 2008, Faires filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court where he cited “irreconcilable differences.”
In the summer of 2013, she eloped with Jon Falcone her one year boyfriend in Greece.
Debbie Matenopoulos Baby
On October 29, 2014, She gave birth to her daughter with Jon Falcone named Alexandra Kalliope Falcone. Our efforts to know more about Debbie’s other children came to no avail as such information is not publicly available. Nevertheless, we are keeping tabs and we will update you once more information is out.
Debbie Matenopoulos The View
After a chance meeting Barbara Walters, Debbie was invited to audition and was cast. She became the youngest Co-host on the show. After over seven years after her last appearance on the show, Debbie was invited back as a special guest co-host for a day. It was the first of many more appearances she made on the show over years.
Debbie Matenopoulos Home and Family
She is the host of Hallmark Channel’s show Home and Family. She offers advice in the areas of home improvement,parenting,fitness and health. Being a Greek-American girl at heart ,her love of tradition,family,and her love of Greek culture is crucial to her above all else. She is always very passionate about sharing her experience with family, food,health and fitness.
Debbie Matenopoulos Net Worth
Debbie has an estimated Net Worth of between $1ook to $1 million dollars as of 2020. This includes her Assets, Money and Income. Her primary source of income is her career as a Television Personality and Actress. Through her various sources of income, Debbie has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Debbie Matenopoulos Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Debbie.
Debbie Matenopoulos Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Debbie Thespina Matenopoulos
- Popular As: Debbie
- Gender: female
- Occupation / Profession: actress, television host and a celebrated journalist
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: white-Greek descent
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Debbie Matenopoulos Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 45 years old
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Date of Birth: 13 December 1974
- Place of Birth: Richmond, Virginia
- Birthday: December 13th
Debbie Matenopoulos Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: Not Known
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: dark brown
- Hair Color: blonde
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Breast Size: Not Available
- Waist Size: Not Available
- Hip Size: Not Available
Debbie Matenopoulos Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Nicolaos T. Matenopoulos
- Mother: Efrosini Matenopoulos
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Ike Matenopoulos and Maria Matenopoulos Thurman
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Jon Falcone
- Dating / Boyfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Alexandra Kalliope Falcone
Debbie Matenopoulos Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: between $1ook to $1 million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: actress, television host and a celebrated journalist
Debbie Matenopoulos Cookbook
It’s All Greek To Me
She was the first member of her family born in America. She grew up in a traditional Greek household, eating delicious and authentic Greek cooking that her family passed down for generations. In It’s All Greek to Me, She shares 120 of her family’s traditional Greek recipes. She also adds her own touch to make them even healthier and easier to prepare. On of the recipe is,
DARK CHOCOLATE–MINT BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE
Ingredients for Brownies
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 1 (4-ounce) bittersweet chocolate baking bar, chopped
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ¼ teaspoon table salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Ingredients for Mint Layer
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ tablespoons whole milk
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
Ingredients for Chocolate Glaze
- 1 (6-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 16 thin crème de menthe chocolate mints (such as Andes), chopped (about ¾ cup
Hands-on time: 15 MINUTES
Total time: 2 hours 22 MINUTES
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil allowing 3 inches to extend over 2 sides; lightly grease the foil with cooking spray.
2. Melt the butter and chopped chocolate in a large saucepan over low. Stir in the sugars, eggs, and vanilla. Stir together the flour, cocoa, and salt in a bowl; stir into the chocolate mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
3. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, 22 to 24 minutes. Cool completely in the pan on a wire rack, about 45 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, Make the Mint Layer: Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl, and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Spread over the cooled brownies. Chill for 1 hour.
5. Make the Chocolate Glaze: Place the chocolate chips and cream in a small microwavable bowl, and microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) until melted and smooth, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring at 30-second intervals. Spread over the Mint Layer. Sprinkle with the chopped mints. Chill until ready to serve.
6. Remove from the pan using the foil sides as handles. Cut into 16 squares.
Frequently Asked Questions about Debbie Matenopoulos
Who is Debbie Matenopoulos?
Debbie is an accomplished American actress, celebrated journalist and TV host who is best known for her two Emmy Award Nominations. She attended John Rudolph Tucker High School before she proceeded to Virginia Commonwealth University
How old is Debbie Matenopoulos?
Debbie is an American national born on 13 December 1974, in Richmond, Virginia.
How tall is Debbie Matenopoulos?
Debbie stands at an average height but she has not shared her height with the public. Therefore, her height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is Debbie Matenopoulos Married?
Yes, Debbie is married to her husband Jon Falcone. The two tied the knot in 2013 and together they are blessed with one child.
How much is Debbie Matenopoulos Worth?
Debbie has an approximate net worth of between $1ook to $1 million. This amount has been accrued from her career as an actress, television host and a celebrated journalist.
Where does Debbie Matenopoulos live?
Because of security reasons, Debbie has not shared his precise location of residence. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of his house.