Dr David Jeremiah is an American conservative evangelical Christian author, founder of Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries as well as senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church, a Southern Baptist megachurch in El Cajon, California, a suburb of San Diego, he was born on February 13, 1941, in Toledo, Ohio, United States as David Paul Jeremiah to Ruby Jeremiah and James T. Jeremiah, a Baptist pastor as well as the former president of Cedarville University.
David is 80 years old as of 2021, he was born on February 13, 1941, in Toledo, Ohio, the United States as David Paul Jeremiah. He celebrates his birthday on February 13, every year.
David stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) tall and he has a weight of 68 Kgs (150 lbs).
David earned a bachelor’s degree from Cedarville University (1963) as well as a master’s degree from Dallas Theological Seminary (1967). Cedarville presented him with an honorary Doctor of Divinity degree in the year 1981, while it is not customary for recipients of an honorary doctorate to adopt the prefix ‘Dr’, Jeremiah regularly uses the title in his published books, websites, as well as public sermons.
David was born and raised by his parents in Toledo, Ohio. His parents are Ruby Jeremiah and James T. Jeremiah, a Baptist pastor and former president of Cedarville University, David was brought up in a family deeply committed to service and prayer. When he was eleven years old, David and his family relocated to Dayton, Ohio where his father, James T. Jeremiah, was the Minister of Emmanuel Baptist Church, and later in the year 1953, he was elected the President of Cedarville College in Cedarville, Ohio.
David is married to his wife Donna Jeremiah, the couple married in 1963, David and his wife Donna have four grown children and twelve grandchildren. Daniel, one of his sons is a former NFL scout and is currently an analyst with the NFL Network.
David Jeremiah Net Worth
David has an estimated net worth of $50 million dollars as of 2021. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a conservative evangelical Christian author, founder of Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries, and senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church. Through his various sources of income, David has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
David Jeremiah Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about David Jeremiah.
David Jeremiah Wiki
- Full Names: David Paul Jeremiah.
- Popular As: conservative evangelical Christian author, founder of Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries, and senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church.
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Author, Televangelist
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: Not Available
- Religion: Christianity
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
David Jeremiah Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 80 years old as of 2021
- Zodiac Sign: To be updated
- Date of Birth: February 13, 1941
- Place of Birth: Toledo, Ohio, the United States
- Birthday: February 13, every year
David Jeremiah Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) tall
- Weight: 68 Kgs (150 lbs).
- Eye Color: Not Available
- Hair Color: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
David Jeremiah Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): James T. Jeremiah
- Mother: Ruby Jeremiah
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Donna Jeremiah.
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Four
David Jeremiah Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $50 million dollars
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Author, Televangelist
David Jeremiah House and Cars
- Place of living: To be Updated
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
David Jeremiah Church
David’s church name is Shadow Mountain Community Church, located in San Diego in California.
David Jeremiah Turning Point Ministries
David commenced his ministry at Shadow Mountain, he felt God’s calling to advance the broadcast ministry he began in Fort Wayne. Turning Point Ministries became a reality in 1982.
David Jeremiah Radio
Listen to today’s radio broadcast, find David Jeremiah radio near you, and request correlating Bible study resources from Dr. Jeremiah.
David Jeremiah Books
Along with his speaking schedule around the country, Dr. Jeremiah also finds time to fulfill another passion in his life, writing. His books are always gripping and right to the point. Some have won awards for Dr. Jeremia; Prayer – The Great Adventure won the 1998 Gold Medallion Award for Best Christian Living Book, and My Heart’s Desire won the 2003 Gold Medallion Award for Best Inspirational Book.
Some of his books include:
• Everything You Need 2019, Thomas Nelson ISBN 0-78522393-2
• A Life Beyond Amazing 2017, Thomas Nelson ISBN 0-71807990-6
• Philippians: Twenty-Six Daily Bible Studies 1983, BC M Publications ISBN 0-86508-208-1
• David Jeremiah and C.C. Carlson; The Handwriting on the Wall 1992, W Publishing Group (256 pages) ISBN 0-8499-3365-X
• Turning Toward Joy/Philippians 1992, Chariot Victor Publishing (237 pages) ISBN 1-56476-009-X
• Turning Toward Integrity 1993, Chariot Victor Publishing (238 pages) ISBN 1-56476-070-7
• Acts of Love 1994, Vision House, (204 pages) ISBN 1-885305-00-1
• David Jeremiah and C.C. Carlson; Invasion of Other Gods 1996, W Publishing Group (240 pages) ISBN 0-8499-3987-9
• What the Bible Says About Angels 1996, Multnomah (222 pages) ISBN 0-88070-902-2 (Paperback ISBN 1-57673-336-X)
• The Power of Encouragement 1997, Multnomah ISBN 1-57673-135-9
• Gifts from God: Encouragement and Hope for Today’s Parents 1999, Chariot Victor Publishing (240 pages) ISBN 1-56476-766-3
• Escape the Coming Night 2001, W Publishing Group (276 pages) ISBN 0-8499-4368-X
• Stories of Hope from a Bend in the Road 2001, J. Countryman (128 pages) ISBN 0-8499-5708-7
• Until I Come 2001, W Publishing Group (212 pages) ISBN 0-8499-4275-6
• A Bend in the Road: Finding God When Your World Caves In 2002, W Publishing Group (208 pages) ISBN 0-8499-4333-7
• Sanctuary: Finding Moments of Refuge in the Presence of God 2002, Integrity Publishers (384 pages) ISBN 1-59145-023-3
• His Majesty’s Melody 2003, Integrity Publishers (40 pages) ISBN 1-59145-046-2
• The Things That Matter: Living a Life of Purpose Until Christ Returns 2003, W Publishing Group (96 pages) ISBN 0-8499-1794-8
• My Heart’s Desire: Living Every Moment in the Wonder of Worship 2004, Integrity Publishers (224 pages) ISBN 1-59145-154-X
• Prayer: The Great Adventure 2004, Multnomah (272 pages) ISBN 1-59052-182-X
• Searching for Heaven on Earth: How to Find What Really Matters in Life 2004, Integrity Publishers (323 pages) ISBN 1-59145-066-7
• The Prayer Matrix: Plugging into the Unseen Reality 2004, Multnomah (96 pages) ISBN 1-59052-181-1
• When Your World Falls Apart 2004, W Publishing Group (304 pages) ISBN 0-8499-0436-6
• Life Wide Open: Unleashing the Power of a Passionate Life 2005, Integrity Publishers (205 pages) ISBN 1-59145-319-4
• Thomas Kinkade and The Secret of the Light 2005, J. Countryman (96 pages) ISBN 1-4041-0108-X
• Captured by Grace: No One Is Beyond the Reach of a Loving God 2006, Integrity Publishers (216 pages) ISBN 1-59145-389-5
• God in You: Releasing the Power of the Holy Spirit in Your Life 2006, Multnomah Publishers Inc (348 pages) ISBN 1-59052-803-4
• David Jeremiah, Why the Nativity? 2006, Tyndale (155 pages)
• What In the World is Going On?: 10 Prophetic Clues You Cannot Afford to Ignore 2008, Thomas Nelson (257 pages) ISBN 0-7852-2887-X
• David Jeremiah, The Coming Economic Armageddon: What Bible Prophecy Warns About the New Global Economy 2010, FaithWords (293 pages) ISBN 978-0-446-56594-3
• David Jeremiah, I Never Thought I’d See the Day!: Culture at the Crossroads 2011, FaithWords (253 pages) ISBN 0-446-56595-4
• God Loves You: He Always Has – He Always Will 2012, FaithWords (295 pages) ISBN 978-0-446-56597-4
• The Jeremiah Study Bible 2013, Worthy Publishing (2240 pages) ISBN 978-1-936-03489-5
• The Heart of Jesus 2014, Worthy Publishing (128 pages) ISBN 978-1-617-95320-0
• Agents of the Apocalypse: A Riveting Look at the Key Players of the End Times 2014, Tyndale Publishing, (293 pages) ISBN 978-1-4143-8049-0
• Living With Confidence In A Chaotic World 2009, Thomas Nelson (235 pages) ISBN 978-0-8499-1962-6
• Slaying The Giants In Your Life 2001, W Publishing Group (203 pages) ISBN 1-59328-007-6
• Is This The End? Signs of God’s Providence in a Disturbing New World 2016, Thomas Nelson (240 pages) ISBN 978-0-718-07986-4
Frequently Asked Questions About David Jeremiah
Who is David Jeremiah?
David is an American conservative evangelical Christian author, founder of Turning Point Radio and Television Ministries as well as senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church, a Southern Baptist megachurch in El Cajon, California, a suburb of San Diego
How old is David Jeremiah?
David is 80 years old as of 2021, he was born on February 13, 1941, in Toledo, Ohio, the United States
How tall is David Jeremiah?
David stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m) tall
Is David Jeremiah married?
David is married to his wife Donna Jeremiah, the couple married in 1963, David and his wife Donna have four grown children and twelve grandchildren.
How much is David Jeremiah worth?
David has an estimated net worth of $50 million dollars as of 2021.
How much does David Jeremiah make?
David has an estimated net worth of $50 million dollars
Where does David Jeremiah live?
David’s house is located in El Cajon, California, United States