Need a full breakdown of the release date and time for Dragon Ball Super chapter 72? Read our rundown for international audiences here!
Despite being around for over 36 years, the Dragon Ball franchise still takes over Twitter when a new chapter is released.
Last month, fans were able to read chapter 71 of the DBS series, which showcased both Vegeta and Goku training some new abilities.
So, what date and time will chapter 72 of the Dragon Ball Super manga series release around the world?
Dragon Ball Super chapter 72: Release date
- Dragon Ball Super chapter 72 is scheduled to be released on Thursday, May 20th.
This according to the official DBS section on Viz Media’s Shonen Jump.
Dragon Ball Super chapter 72: Release time
We are expecting Dragon Ball Super 72 to be released at midnight JST on Thursday, May 20th.
If this release time remains correct, the English translations for chapter 65 should become available online at the following times:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM
- Central Time: 11 AM
- Eastern Time: Noon
- British Time: 5 PM
NOTE: These times are approximations based on the release schedule of previous chapters and are subject to change.
Dragon Ball Super chapter 72: Spoilers
SPOILER WARNING: Do not read on unless you wish to know potential spoilers for DBS 72.
- The chapter is titled ‘Saiyans and Cerelian’ and opens with Vegeta and Goku heading towards a mountain where they hope to find Granolah.
- They don’t detect Granolah’s ki, which means he must be hiding somewhere from them.
- Suddenly, the pair are hit by a series of Ki-blasts, which they barely manage to dodge.
- Goku and Vegeta realise that this must be Granolah – who is using his new powers from the Eternal Dragon.
As always, leaked spoilers may not be 100% accurate and always read chapters through official sources.