Elie Goulding sees the light on December 30, 1986 in Hereford, Herefordshire, England, and UK. She grew up with parents like Arthur Gouldin, her father and mother Tracey are respectively actor and musician.
She then becomes a song writer and singer. She would be nominated later in a dozen categories thanks to her album and many others. Her collaboration with a lot of stars also helps her in her career.
Quick Facts on Ellie Goulding
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Name From Birth: Elena Jane Goulding
- Celebrated Name: Elie Goulding
- Date Of Birth: 30th December 1986
- Age: 34 yrs
- Place Of Birth: Lyonshall in England
- Musical Style: New wave, Electro and English pop, Synth pop
- Her Instruments: Sa voix, Guitar, Percussion, Piano
Gossips and rumors on Ellie Goulding
A rumor saying that Ellie could be pregnant was launched at the sight of her round belly. Some Internet users had of sure source on which the couple is awaiting a happy event.
What also confirms the rumor is the fact that Ellie exchanged her wine for water during a toast. Her manager has been approached by several people, but he claims not to comment on the singer’s private life.
This release did not appease the minds of Internet users who are always demanding for more.
Ellie Goulding is a singer of British nationality who made her known by her collaboration with the Scottish DJ Calvin Harris on the title “I Need Your Love” in 2012. In 2009 she released a title which is very well received by the public and who will also play on his career “Under the Sheets”.
Early Life of Ellie Goulding
Elie Goulding of her real name Elena Jane Goulding is a singer from Britain born in December 1986 in Hereford. She studied at the University of Kent, but her love for singing led her to take a sabbatical to focus solely on the musical world of London. This experience gives her a good because in 2009 she signed a contract with Polydor. She then released a first single entitled “Under the Sheets” which occupies 53rd place.
Body features of Ellie Goulding
Ellie Goulding has a sensational voice with a smile that accompanies it. She exudes breathtaking energy around herself when performing. She has a hairstyle that suits her, a fresh and flawless skin.
She has pulpy and very pretty lips. She has blond and wavy hair which suits her very well. Her eye color is dark brown which makes her look very attractive.
Ellie Goulding’s career
- In 2010, Ellie Goulding released her first album called “Lights” which created a boom in the United Kingdom. We could only expect that with a title like “Starry Eyed” which was classified number 4 and its distribution throughout Europe.
- The English singer has performed in the United States with the talented Katy Perry who invites her by her side. Ellie covers the popular song Elton John in the title Bright Lights, ranked second on the charts.
- Ellie collects a small price in October 2012 on behalf of her second album which increases her visibility in show biz. Her impressive style of music is appreciated by all. A mixture of electro which tends towards folk and tendencies for the dance which accompanies it validly. Her second album also won first place. The flagship title “I Know You Care” attracts a lot of attention. This song was used in the movie Now Is Good.
- Its title “Burn” earned it a ranking of third place. She also collaborates with rapper Tinie Tempah and does a duet with Calvin Harris during her career.
- Her next album released in 2015 is produced by Greg Kurstin and Max Martin with “On My Mind” which delights all lovers of good zik.
Amateur Won by Ellie Goulding
Ellie has been nominated several times as Best New Artist, MTV Europe Music Awards, Best British and Irish Artist, MP3 Music Awards 2010, Best New Artist, Best Artist, UK Women’s Festival Awards, Best British Artist etc. She thus tells several nominations during her career.
Net worth of Ellie Goulding
Ellie Goulding is one of the richest artists in the world. She is also part of the Top 20. Her fortune is estimated at 1.3 million dollars.
Private life Ellie Goulding
Ellie was the girlfriend of host Greg James from 2009 to 2011. She also reveals that her second album is inspired by this relationship. She then frequents the American Skrillex and Ed Sheeran in suite. From 2013 to 2016 she became a couple with Dougie Poynter. She then couples with Caspar Jopling with whom she married on August 31, 2019.