Esther Hicks Biography
Esther Hicks is an American motivational speaker and writer famous for the speech Abraham-Hicks Law of Attraction with the original series in 2006.
In his early life Jerry Hicks had been a circus acrobat for two years in Cuba, and then, beginning in 1948, had toured for 20 years as a musician, MC, and comedian. Esther has one daughter, Tracy, by her former marriage. Jerry Hicks died November 18th, 2011 from cancer. He was 85 years old.
Esther Hicks Age
She was born on 5 March 1948, Coalville, Utah, United States. She is 71 years old as of 2019.
Esther Hicks Husband
She was married to Jerry Hicks in the year 1980 but he passed away in 2011, leaving her a lonely widow with their only daughter Tracy Geer Ayers.
Esther Hicks Body Measurements
- Height: Not available
- Weight: Not available
- Shoe Size: Not available
- Body Shape: Not available
- Hair Colour: Not available
Esther Hicks Net Worth
The renowned Motivational speaker has made a lot of wealth with her and has an estimated net worth of $ 10 million dollars.
Esther Hicks Books
- A New Beginning I: Handbook for Joyous Survival, by Jerry and Esther Hicks. Published by Abraham–Hicks Publications, 5th edition, 1988.
- A New Beginning II: A Personal Handbook to Enhance Your Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness, by Jerry and Esther Hicks. Published by Abraham–Hicks Publications, 1991.
- Sara and the Foreverness of Friends of a Feather, by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Published by Abraham–Hicks Publications, 1995.
- Ask and it is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Published by Hay House, 2005.
- The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent: Living the Art of Allowing, by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Contributor Louise L. Hay. Published by Hay House, 2005.
- The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham Esther and Jerry Hicks. Published by Hay House, 2006.
- Sara, Book 1: Sara Learns the Secret about the Law of Attraction, by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Illustrated by Caroline S. Garrett. Published by Hay House, 2007.
- Sara, Book 2: Solomon’s Fine Featherless Friends, by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Illustrated by Caroline S. Garrett. Published by Hay House Inc, 2007.
- Sara, Book 3: A Talking Owl is Worth a Thousand Words!, by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Illustrated by Caroline S. Garrett. Published by Hay House Inc, 2008.
- The Astonishing Power of Emotions, by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Published by Hay House Inc, 2008.
- Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Health, Wealth & Happiness by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Published by Hay House, 2008.
- The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Published by Hay House, 2009.
- Getting into the Vortex: Guided Meditations CD and User Guide by Esther and Jerry Hicks. Release date November 15, 2010. Published by Hay House, 2009.
Esther Hicks Quotes
- Look around less, imagine more.
- Life Is Always in Motion, So You Cannot Be “Stuck
- The greatest gift you can ever give another person is your own happiness
- There ain’t no “baby mama drama” up in this Vortex, homie!
- You are joy, looking for a way to express.
- If you want it and expect it, it will be yours very soon.
- stop talking about the things that are bothering you so much.
- It’s not just that your purpose is joy, it is that you are a joy. You are love and joy and freedom and clarity expressing. Energy-frolicking and eager.
That’s who you are.
- In the vibration of appreciation, all things come to you. You don’t have to make anything happen. From what you are living, amplify the things you appreciate so that it sit he dominate vibration you are offering and then only those things that are a vibrational match to that can come to you. Then sit back and know, “You ain’t seen nothing yet!
- If you knew your potential to feel good, you would ask no one to be different so that you can feel good. You would free yourself of all of that cumbersome impossibility of needing to control the world, or control your mate, or control your child. You are the only one who creates your reality. For no one else can think for you, no one else can do it. It is only you, every bit of it you.
- Only when you have a conscious working knowledge of these (Universal)laws are you able to be the Deliberate Creator of your own life experience.
- If something you want is slow to come to you, it can be for only one reason: You are spending more time focused upon its absence than you are about its presence.
Frequently Asked Questions About Esther Hicks
Who is Esther?
She is a professional writer and a motivational speaker.
How old is Esther H?
She is 71 years old as of 2019. Esther was born in 1948.
How tall is Esther H?
Is Esther Weaver H married?
She was married to her late husband Jerry Hicks who died in 2011 leaving her widowed with one daughter.
How much is Esther H worth?
She has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars.
How much does Esther H make?
Where does Esther H live?
Esther lives in Coalville, Utah, USA.
Is Esther Weaver H dead or alive?
She is alive and in good health.
Where is Esther H now?
She is a inspirational speaker and author.