Being in a relationship is not bad, but here are some fACTS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS you should know about.
1. Sleeping alone is better than sharing your BED with someone who shares a BED with someone else when you are not around.
2. Cheating does not mean you have to kiss, meet or have sex with a third party. Once you find yourself deleting texts and e-mails so that your partner will not see them, you are already there.
3. If a man is crazy about you, pray he does not get well, if he is getting well, know that another woman is giving him some tablets.
4. First love may not die, but true love can bury it.
5. If you still believe “LOVE IS BLIND” then I know for sure MARRIAGE WILL OPEN IT FOR YOU.
6. A woman’s beautiful face attracts a flirt; A woman’s beautiful heart attracts a lover; A woman’s beautiful character attracts a man.
7. Never you fall in love because you are lonely, fall in love because you are ready.
8. A blessed water is better than a cursed fried rice. A Godly poor man is far much better than an angry rich man in marriage.
9. I will rather have you stay in your fathers house that you are sure of, than pack into a man’s house you are not sure of.
10. Most men base their capacity of manhood and their abilities to fertilize ovaries and produce children. Any man can impregnate a woman. The real deal is HOW MANY MEN CAN BE THE FATHER TO THEIR CHILDREN, not promoters of ABORTION?
11. HOLY Wives do not just speak in tongues, they MANAGE their homes, make SUPER meals, raise GODLY kids, and finally they
bring out the KING in their man.