- was Aliya’s sixteenth birthday present?
- ANS. A portable digital Camera.
- What was so special about Aliya’s 16th birthday letter?
- ANS. It had 16 pages and each page for each year of her life.
- What was Aliya doing when grace returned from the bathroom on Aliya 16th birthday?
- ANS. Dressing her bed.
- What are the definitions Mr. Bello give as the meaning of dumb girls?
- ANS. A girl who needs to live up to peoples’s expectation
- What statement does Aliya father make to end discussions during visiting days?
- ANS. ”By the way do you still have your inhalers”
- What sickness was Aliya suffering from?
- ANS. Asthma.
- What advice did Aliya’s father give to her when she asked if she could return the teddy to bobo.
- ANS. “Well is a decision you have to make for yourself”.
- Mention two incidence that stopped Aliya from returning Bobo’s teddy to him?.
- ANS.The duty master approaching them in their mode of discussion and secondly tokunbo travelling to Ireland.
- What is Bobo’s real name ?
- ANS. Tokunbo.
- She felt she could be charged for the number of words she spoke who is this?
- ANS. Grace.
- What surprised Aliya about her 16th birthday letter?
- ANS. She thought her dad copied Maya Angelou work with the title “letter to my daughter”, but was surprised to see her dad copied only the title and wrote the letter in his words.
- Apart from Public relations job another occupation considered by Aliya’s mother for her father is?
- ANS. Stand up Comedy.
- Who is the king of boys according to the novel?
- ANS. Akin.
- What did Aliya’s friends tell her about having male siblings?
- ANS.They are annoying.
- What was the name of Aliya’s mathematics teacher?
- ANS. Miss. Salako.
- “Must you always be a jerk, she asked menacingly” who was this statement referring to and why?
- ANS. To Akin because he pronounced mensuration as menstruation which made the whole class burst into laughter.
- What was people’s perception about Grace?
- ANS. People thought she was a snob because she did not like talking.
- Aliya’s birthday gift while in school was mostly given to her by?
- ANS. The principal.
- What was written on the teddy bears heart shaped embossement given to Aliya by Tokunbo?
- ANS. I love you.
- To perform well in the terminal examination what was Aliya’s plan?
- ANS.To improve her question answering speed by taking off five minutes allowed to each question.
- What was the title of Aliya’s 12th birthday letter.
- ANS .Happy birthday my first lady, remember only God is greater than you.
- At primary school,Aliya’s father was working with a?
- ANS.Public Relations Agency.
MORE LIKELY QUESTIONS
Question: Who is the author of the novel “Sweet
A. Bolaji Adelaide
B. Bolaji Abdullahi
C. Bolade Abdullahi
D. Jerry Agada.
Answer: Bolaji Abdullahi
Question: How old was Aliya in the novel?
Question: According to one expert; “comprehensive
doesn’t encourage kids to have sex”
Question: KOTL means…
A. Kiss on the lips
B. Kiss on the laps
C. Kiss on top the lips
D. Kiss on top the legs
Answer: kiss on the lips
Question: Who almost fainted when he heard that some student were caught on the school basketball court at night having “s*x”?
A. Mr James
C. Mr Bello
Answer: Mr Bello
Question: Good comprehensive programmes teach students that abstinence is the only sure-fire way to prevent pregnancy and STDs.
Question: Adoringly, Aliya was referred to as…
B. Sex addict
C. Beautiful lady
D. First lady
Answer: first lady
Another likely questions are:
1. Who is the Author of the book, “Sweet Sixteen”?
1. Bolaji Adelaji
2. Bolaji Abdullahi
3. Bolade Abdullahi
4. Jerry Agada
Answer: Bolaji Abdullahi
2. How old was Aliya in the Novel?
30 Questions that Might Appear on Your JAMB CBT Test.
What is the main message of the story about the hunter?
Answer: Parents should pass across their wealth of knowledge to their children and the children should do the same when they grow up.
In the Novel, Aliya is suffering from a health condition known as ___
Bolaji Abdullahi’s “Sweet Sixteen” is written in?
Answer: First person narrative
Although, many people thought Grace was a snob but Aliya thinks she was?
Answer: Nice and Generous
The novel “Sweet Sixteen” is published by?
Answer: Masobe Books
At what point did Aliya start to consider being a lawyer as a career?
Answer: When she found Grisham’s book at the library.
In the novel, Aliya is assertive that whenever anyone wants her father’s full attention should?
Answer: Tell him a story
According to the sweet sixteen novel, which of these society has “Fat-farms”, where girls were force-fed to fatten them up in the novel?
The spinal bond document gift from Aliya’s father has on it, which of these bold inscriptions?
Answer: Letter to my Daughter
According to the novel, which of these character is described as a clear gold medalist?