Julianne Phillips is an American model and actress. Her career started as a model in the early 1980s and she later moved on to acting. She attracted attention as the first wife of Bruce Springsteen and later portrayed Francesca “Frankie” Reed on the television drama series Sisters (1991–96).
Phillips began work as a model in Manhattan within the early Nineteen Eighties. By 1982, she was represented by the Elite Modeling Agency, which characterized her as a “perfect ten package,” earning as much as $2,000 a day.She then enraptured to la, where she appeared in a .38 Special music video. This led to Phillips’ acting roles, in 1984’s made-for-TV movies Summer Fantasy and the Robert Urich vehicle His Mistress. She also appears at the end of then-husband Bruce Springsteen’s music video “Glory Days”.
Phillips continuing her acting career throughout and when the wedding.
She appeared in Odd Jobs (1986), Sweet Lies (1988), and Seven Hours to Judgment (1988), and starred opposite Chevy Chase in Fletch Lives and John Ritter in Skin Deep, both in 1989.
Two years later, she began the role of Frankie Reed, the business-oriented character on Sisters; it became her best-known role. She left the show at the end of its fifth season in 1995 but returned for its final episode in 1996. She then concisely came to movies, appearing in Big Bully (1996), Colin Fitz Lives! (1997), Allie (1997), and therefore the made-for-TV disaster film periodic event Wave: No Escape (1997).
Phillips has not acted since 1997. She has been seen in the public eye on a few occasions since then. The first was in 2001 when she was interviewed on an episode of the biographical documentary series Intimate Portrait that profiled her Sisters co-star Sela Ward. The other was in 2014 when she was reunited with former Sisters co-stars Ward, Swoosie Kurtz, and Patricia Kalember for a special edition issue of Entertainment Weekly. The reunion was documented on the NBC morning news program Today.
- Full name: Julianne Phillips
- Date of birth: 6th May 1960
- Age: 61 years (as of 2021)
- Place of birth: Evanston, Illinois, U.S.
- Current residence: Los Angeles
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Gender: Female
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Height in feet: 5’8″
- Height in centimeters: 173
- Weight in kilograms: 58
- Weight in lbs: 127
- Body measurements: 34-24-34 inches
- Bra size: 34B
- Waist size: 24 in
- Hips size: 34 in
- Eye colour: Blue
- Hair colour: Blonde
- Parents: Ann and William Phillips
- Marital status: Divorced
- Ex-husband: Bruce Springsteen
- Net worth: $30 million
How old is Julianne Phillips now?
She celebrates her birthday on the 6th of May every year. Born in 1960, she is 61 years old as of 2021.
Phillips began her modeling career in Manhattan. She was in her early twenties at the time. She was represented by Elite Modeling Agency and worked for a variety of modeling brands.
She eventually migrated to Los Angeles, where she pursued an acting career.
She made her debut in acting in 2011 when she appeared in the television series Sisters. She was a cast member in the series between 1991 and 1996. Since then, she appeared in various movies and TV shows.
Julianne Phillips’ movies and TV shows
Below is a list of movies and TV shows she has appeared in:
- 1984: Summer Fantasy as Joanna Brannigan
- 1984: His Mistress as Anne Davis
- 1985: Bruce Springsteen: Glory Days as Woman
- 1986: Odd Jobs as Sally
- 1986: A Fine Mess as Loraine
- 1987: Sweet Lies as Dixie
- 1988: Seven Hours to Judgment as Lisa Eden
- 1989: Skin Deep as Molly
- 1989: Fletch Lives as Becky Culpepper
- 1992: Getting Up and Going Home as Janet
- 1993: The Only Way Out as Susannah
- 1995: A Vow to Kill as Rachel Waring
- 1995: Original Sins as Becka Sharp
- 1995: Where’s the Money, Noreen? as Noreen Rafferty
- 1996: Big Bully as Victoria
- 1996: Hollywood Boulevard as Linda Morgan / Sarah Constance Banks
- 1997: Colin Fitz Lives! as Justice Fitz
- 1997: Tidal Wave: No Escape as Jessica Weaver
- 1997: Allie & Me as Angela Nansky
- 1990: Midnight Caller as Danielle Hopkins
- 1994: The Larry Sanders Show as Julianne Phillips
- 1991–1996: Sisters as Francesca ‘Frankie’ Reed Margolis
Julianne Phillips Husband
She met Bruce Springsteen during the Born in the U.S.A. Tour. The duo married in 1985 and didn’t have children together.
Who are Julianne Phillips’ children?
The couple did not have any children together.
How much is Julianne Phillips’ worth?
Julianne Phillips’s net worth is $30 million. She received a $20 million divorce settlement from Bruce Springsteen at the time of her divorce.
Where is Julianne Phillips today? Phillips retired from acting in 1997 and has only been in public on a few occasions. She has maintained a low profile life since their divorce.
Wothappen.com recently published an article on the biography of Georgia Fowler. Georgia was born on 17th June 1992 in Auckland, New Zealand. She is a model and actress who rose to fame for walking in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for three consecutive years.