Melissanthi Mahut is a Greek-Canadian film, television, and voice actress known for her role in Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (2020) and for voicing the character Kassandra in the Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey video game.
Mahut made her professional acting debut in 2007, playing a minor role in the film titled Cool. Even though it took her some time to gain fame in her career, she continued pursuing her passion, and now she is a BAFTA-nominated actress.
Melissanthi Mahut’s biography
The voice actress was born in Canada, but she spent her childhood in Athens, Greece. Melissanthi Mahut’s birthday is on September 20.
Her exact age is not known as she has not disclosed her year of birth. However, judging by her career and education, it is safe to say that Melissanthi is in her late 20s – early 30s.
In an interview with Esquire Greece, the actress shared that she has a diverse background. On her father’s side, she had a Polish grandfather and a Scottish grandmother.
- Full name: Melissanthi Mahut
- Date of birth: September 20, year unknown
- Age: late 20s – early 30s
- Zodiac sign: Virgo
- Place of birth: Toronto, Canada
- Nationality: Greek-Canadian
- Ethnicity: Mixed
- Current residence: Athens, Greece
- Career: Actress, voice actor, former model
- Fluently speaks: Greek, Ancient Greek, English, French
- Height: 5 ft 8 in (172 cm)
- Weight: 121 lb (55 kg)
Mahut is a graduate of the National Theatre of Greece Drama School, where she graduated in 2009.
She has also received a BA in Acting from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) in London, UK, where she studied from 2009 until 2012.
Mahut began her career as a model before she became an actress. Her first role as an actress was a minor role in the 2007 Greek film titled Cool. Her next on-screen role was in the short film Pop in 2012.
Since then, she has appeared in multiple movies in TV shows, the most recent and well-known being the musical comedy Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (2020).
In addition to being a film and voice actress, Melissanthi has also been featured in several stage plays, such as Cross Purpose and Crime and Punishment.
As Kassandra Assassin’s Creed
Melisanthi got the great opportunity to do voice-overs in the 2017 video game titled Assassin’s Creed: Origins. She was excellent at it, and she soon became the voice actress for the character Kassandra in Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey (2018).
The actress played her role alongside other great Assassin’s Creed Odyssey voice actors such as Michael Antonakos, Leonidas Castrounis, Maria Syrgiannis, Adam Kenneth Wilson, Leonidas Castrounis, Artin John Artin, Elana Dunkelman and Marvin Kaye.
The Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Kassandra actress also voiced Athena in the 2020 video game Immortals Fenyx Rising.
Kassandra AC Odyssey actress has been recognized for her exceptional talent and has been nominated for BAFTA Awards twice. In 2018, she was nominated for The Game Award – Best Performance for her portrayal as Kassandra. In 2019, Mahut was nominated for the BAFTA Games Award – Best Performer.
Here is a summary of the talented actress’s various roles.
- Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (2020): Mita Xenakis
- Lost and Found: An Athenian story (2017): Sofia
- Luna Bar (2016)
- Mythopathy (2016): Betty
- Worlds Apart (2015): Company Employee
- Blue Train (2015): Girlfriend
- In Transit (2014): Tina
- Pop (2012): Tessa
- Cool (2007): Tourist
- The Other Me (2019-2020): Toni
- I gefsi tis agapis (2018): Pavlina
- Quick Cuts (2013): Customer
- Immortals Fenyx Rising (2020): Athena
- Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey (2018): Kassandra
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins (2017): Voice Talent
- The Misunderstanding (alternative title Cross Purpose) (2012): Maria
- Drowning (2013-2015): Adela
- Crime and Punishment (2015-2016): Sonya
- Metropolis (2016-2017): Medea/Messenger
Mahut is currently thought to be single. There have been speculations that she might be dating her co-star Micheal Antonakos.
Both have shared several photos with each other on their social media profiles, but the two are not a couple. Just like in Assassin’s Creed, Kassandra and Alexios consider their relationship to be more sibling-like.
The talented Greek actress is present on social media. She has over 39,000 followers on Instagram. She also has Twitter and Facebook accounts, where she is not as active.
Melissanthi Mahut is a talented voice, stage and film actress. She has continued to excel in her career over the years for her exceptional talent and commitment.