There are many Naruto quotes that speak about different things – pain, motivation, and such. Check out this piece for the best Naruto Uzumaki quotes and Naruto Shippuden quotes from the franchise.
Here are the best Naruto quotes that you should know of.
Best Naruto quotes of all time
Check out these amazing Naruto quotes from the franchise:
- Believe It! – Naruto
- I shut my eyes a long time ago… the things I seek now lie only in the darkness. – Sasuke
- I’m a Genin, honored with the name of this village. my surname is Sarutobi, and my given name is Konohamaru! You will remember me! – Konohamaru
- War brings death. And wounds and pain to both sides. There’s nothing harder to accept, than the deaths of those you love. So you believe they could never die. Especially those who haven’t known war. – Nagato
- So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent… but I work hard and i never give up. That is my gift. That is my ninja way! – Rock Lee
- Power is not will, it is the phenomenon of physically making things happen. – Madara Uchiha
- All I’ve been doing is watching you two from behind… now, get a good luck at my back! – Sakura
- I am ungraceful. – Gamaken
- Man seeks peace, yet at the same time yearning for war… Those are the two realms belonging solely to man. Thinking of peace whilst spilling blood is something that only humans could do. They’re two sides of the same coin… to protect something… another must be sacrificed. – Madara Uchiha
- If he tears off my arms, I’ll just kick him dead. If he tears off my legs, I’ll bite him dead… I’m going to beat Orochimaru and take my friend Sasuke back once and for all. – Naruto
- Often people have it wrong, mistakenly believing… that showing mercy to an enemy is kindness. They spare the foe whose life is in their hands. But don’t you see? It’s an empty existence, to go on living… alone and unloved… when defeat’s already cost you your dream! – Haku
- Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace. – Pain
- I’ve been wondering… There must be a purpose for people being born into this world. Why are we here? What does it mean? I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately. I realized that finding our purpose IS the meaning. That’s why we’re here. And the ones who find it… They’re the only ones who are truly free. – Kimimaro
- The true measure of a Shinobi is not how he lives, but how he dies. – Jiraya
- Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it. – Orochimaru
- Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation. – Itachi Uchiha
- Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves. – Naruto Uzumaki
- The pain of being alone is completely out of this world, isn’t it? I don’t know why, but I understand your feelings so much, it actually hurts. – Naruto Uzumaki
- The many lives lost during long years of conflict… because of those selfless sacrifices, we are able to bathe in peace and prosperity now. To ingrain this history within the new generation will be a vital cog in helping to maintain the peace. – Naruto Uzumaki
- I couldn’t understand what a parent’s love was like because you guys were never there, so I could only guess. But now I know, I live because you and Dad gave your lives for me and filled me up with love before the Nine-Tails was inside me! So here I am, happy and healthy! I’m glad I ended up being your son! – Naruto
Now, let’s list some character-specific quotes, beginning with Pain Naruto quotes.
Pain quotes Naruto
Pain, who is also known as Nagato, is a fictional character in the franchise. Here are some Naruto Pain quotes that every fan of the manga will enjoy reading:
- Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain because life’s greatest lessons are learned through pain.
- We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge that we deem to be justice. But… if there is justice in revenge then that same justice will breed only more revenge… and trigger a cycle of hatred.
- Learn to embrace the fear of feeling about what it’s like to contemplate what it is to know true pain. Because when I had nothing and no one – I always had pain.
- Love is the reason why there is pain. When we lose someone precious to us, hate is born. Vengeance is the product of that hate and so death follows. But in death there is only more death. This will give rise to more pains. In this cursed world we live in, it is a cycle of hatred that will not cease. You and I seek the same thing that Jiraiya-sensei wanted. Let me ask you this: How will you confront this hatred in order to create peace?
- Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated…
- Do you understand pain a little now? If you don’t share someone’s pain, you can never understand them. But just because you understand them doesn’t mean you can come to an agreement. That’s the truth
- Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because. No matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start a war.
- Justice comes from vengeance, but that justice only breeds more vengeance.
- Even the most ignorant, innocent child will eventually grow up as they learn what true pain is. It affects what they say, what they think… and they become real people.
- Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain… Shinra Tensei!
Check out these Kakashi Hatake quotes:
- To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.
- Those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum
- There’s no time like the present, I guess.
- The hole in one’s heart gets filled by other’s around you.
- Sorry I’m late, I’m afraid I got lost on the path of life.
- I won’t allow my comrades to die. I’ll protect you with my life. Trust me.
- If comrades that you trust gather around you, hope can take physical form and become visible. That`s what I believe…
- In society, those who don’t have many abilities, tend to complain more.
- You’re wrong. As long as we’re alive, we have to continue fighting. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a shinobi or a regular person. Wielding a kunai or wielding banknotes, it’s the same thing. The very fact of living itself means you’re always fighting for your life.
Check out these Sasuke Uchiha quotes:
- My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things, and I don’t particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I’m going to restore my clan, and kill a certain someone.
- Having too many bonds causes one to lose focus, weakening their strongest wish, their greatest desire.
- I have long since closed my eyes… My only goal is in the darkness.
- (About Sakura) Was she having fun in her little make-believe fantasy of true love? As for me, I have absolutely no reason to love her and likewise, I can see no reason why she would love me.
- I spared your life on a whim, nothing more. But this time, my whim is telling me, to finish what I started…
- I have told you before, I’m an avenger. I don’t care about this test, Chunin or whatever. ‘Am I strong?’ that’s the answer I want.
What does Sasuke always say?
Usuratonkachi is the catchphrase used by Sasuke Uchiha about his team-mate Naruto in a derogatory way. The phrase means “thin hammer” and it is used in a derogatory way on a person that is perceived as being “useless”.
Itachi Uchiha quotes
Here are some Itachi quotes:
- There is no value in killing the likes of you… Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, then hate me, detest me, curse me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to your pitiful life.
- We aren’t fish, we are human. No matter who you are, you do not know what kind of human you are until the very end. As death comes to embrace you, you will realize what you are. That’s the view of death, don’t you think?
- People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That is how they define Reality. But what does it mean to be correct or true? They are merely vague concepts… Their Reality may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to be simply living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?
- Obsessed with Organization, obsessed with the clan, obsessed with ourselves. A worthless compulsion that enslaves us and limits our capabilities, leading us to fear what we don’t understand. You focus on the trivial, and lose sight of what is most important, Change is impossible in this fog of ignorance. How can we evolve when regulation is all we know?
- It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions and by their appearances.
Finally, here are some Shikamaru quotes:
- I never really liked Sasuke, but all the same, he’s a member of the Hidden Leaf village, he’s a comrade and I’ll put my life on the line to help him, that’s the way of our village. I know I usually seem like a pretty lazy guy, but not today. Because now, I’m responsible for your lives too
- How many times do I have to tell you? The first move is always a feint
- Sometimes I wish I was just a cloud, just floating along
- Even a little power could change the future of the world
- Laziness is the mother of all bad habits. But ultimately she is a mother and we should respect her
- Figuring out for yourself is a valuable part of training
Which of these Naruto quotes is your favourite? Let us know in the comment section below.