The Steam Black Friday Sale 2021 countdown has begun, and it will be part of the yearly fall discounts.
Fans of Valve’s store were recently treated to a slew of great Halloween deals. When internet sleuths figured out when the Hallow’s Eve celebration would start, they also figured out when the fall and Christmas celebrations would start.
We’re in the penultimate month to Christmas, and the good news is that a new array of offerings are right around the corner.
WHEN IS THE STEAM BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2021?
The countdown says that the start date for the Steam Black Friday Sale 2021 is November 24th.
It begins on November 26th elsewhere, but November 24th is when Valve’s autumn offerings commence. It should then last until November 30th as the event also covers Cyber Monday.
STEAM AUTUMN SALE 2021 GAMES
We don’t know any games that are part of the Steam Autumn Sale 2021 as of writing.
However, similar to last year’s event, fans should be able to start selecting their nominees for Game Awards categories. Below were the Award winners for 2020:
- Game of the Year – Red Dead Redemption 2
- VR Game of the Year – Half Life Alyx
- Labor of Love – Counter-Strike Global Offensive
- Better With Friends – Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout
- Most Innovative Gameplay – Death Stranding
- Outstanding Story-Rich Game – Red Dead Redemption 2
- Best Game You Suck At – Apex Legends
- Outsanding Visual Style – Ori and Will of the Wisps
- Best Soundtrack – DOOM Eternal
- Sit Back and Relax – The Sims 4
In addition to selecting nominees, last year’s event also had Points Shop items and a new profile.
After November is over and done with, PC players can then look forward to discounts for Christmas.
The leaked date for the winter sale and Christmas bargains is December 22nd until January 5th. Although Black Friday was Valve’s most successful event for 2020, Christmas is arguably the biggest as it comes with a bunch of fun activities to participate in.