A user known as @AaesAae used the popular microblogging site Twitter to spread the word. “A young girl who went to Hustle and Bustle last night was electrocuted,” she added. So depressing!”
However, according to the CCTV footage that has surfaced online, the deceased lady was not electrocuted as has been stated, but rather fell and collapsed.
The unidentified woman, who appeared to be inebriated in the video, is seen fleeing after a friend of his brushed her off when she touched him; it is clear that she was not pushed, as she fell to the ground.
Below are some of the responses to the video.
vivianrichgirl; ‘It wasn’t the shove or the fall that killed the girl. Maybe she’s on something.
chinweonoh; ‘He didn’t try to push her.’ He dismissed her with a shrug. In her inebriated state, she slipped and fell. He can’t be held liable in any way. Your headline is deceptive.
‘It’s not possible for someone to contact an electrocuted individual until the power supply has been shut off,’ says jasuyi24. To put it another way, she was not electrocuted.
‘Wow..what kind of push is that…’ mizsomevents;’
I believe what killed her was drug or alcohol abuse, since I believe the person was her boyfriend, and she was trying to hold on to him but he rejected her…
ciaobians; ‘However, it’s clear that the lady wasn’t electrocuted as some have speculated; she fell and collapsed; perhaps she had health problems and wasn’t supposed to drink; she fell off and died. If it had been electrocution, the person who came to her aid would not have been able to touch her without being electrocuted as well. Please conduct an autopsy.