The National Examinations Council (NECO) released its 2020 Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results on Wednesday, January 13.
The Nation reports that the examination body said there is a 2% increase of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects when compared with that of last year.
The candidates who sat for the exam are advised to get the result checking token from the NECO website.
Below are 5 steps on how to check NECO results:
1. Go to the NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/
2. Pick your exam year. i.e., 2020
3. Pick your exam type. i.e., SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
4. Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
5. Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow these simple steps, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.